Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I have the best husband!!







So I just want to let everyone know I have the best husband in the world. Sorry ladies, if you think yours is, you are wrong!

This weekend he took me to see Dirty Dancing ,the play, at Cadillac palace theater. It was awesome. Well of course since I just saw the play I had to watch the movie. So he sat through another hour and a half , watching the movie. He did not complain one bit!!

Then Monday I tell him about my craving of ribs, potato salad and pickles. (Can you tell I am pregnant?) What did he bring me home from work? All the above!!

SEE I TOLD YOU I have the best hubby ever!!!

1 comment:

Lindqvist Family said...

You know, I am probably the only female in the entire world that does not like that movie! However, I am glad that Bill is being a good, supportive husband to his pregnant wife.