Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Decorations
















On the Saturday after thanksgiving we put up our Christmas decorations. We had Christmas music , and hot chocolate it really got us in the christmas spirit!! Lucky for us we put the decorations up on saturday since we got a nice sized snow storm on sunday.


We had a doctors visit tonight. I think that took a pint of blood from me. Doctor says everything is great. We heard the heart beat again, but not for long since the doctor had to keep chasing the baby down, it moved a ton. I think we have an Olympic swimmer in there. I am not sure if I wrote this in the last entry, but I felt the baby for the first time on thanksgiving and a few times since. It is an amazing feeling. It usually likes to move the most when daddy comes in the room. The baby is already picking favorites and it is not even out!! he he.
Our next appointment is the big one. It is on January 7th. We get to find out if it is a he or a she!! Yeah.

2 comments:

The Meyer Family said...

NICE Decorating. I bet it feels so much more festive being in your new home too:) We can't wait to hear what kind of swimmer you have in there:)

Lindqvist Family said...

Nice job on the decorating. I made John help me drag out the decorations the other day, but I haven't had the time to actually put them up yet.

We are also excited to find out what kind of swimmer you've got in there! Isn't it exciting when you feel them move? That is the one thing that I actually miss about being pregnant.