Saturday, November 22, 2008

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!


Yes, It is official we are pregnant, I am now in my second trimester. We found out on Sept 16Th, that we are expecting our first baby. We only started to tell people this month. We can not be happier. We found out at our first appointment that we are due on May 27th. We got to hear the heartbeat a few times since, it is fast 146 beats per minute. The grandparents are of course super excited for their first grand baby!! We can not wait until early January to hopefully find out what we are having!!

2 comments:

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

WOW!!!! Thats so awesome! We are so excited for you guys. Congrats and I can't wait to see what it is! Thanks for starting a blog!

Lindqvist Family said...

Yay! I am so glad that you guys finally started a blog. I can't wait to see all your updates.