Saturday, November 22, 2008

Halloween Party (November 1st 2008)



So since we have the new house, I talked bill into having a Halloween party. For those that do not know, Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year. It was a blast!! We probably had about50 people here. Almost every single person dressed up. We had a ton of food, music, and of course beer. Everything went great, that is until Bill and Rocco put a hole in the wall. Oh well, is was a great way to warm our house.



We took a family picture.



Rocco, Me And Bill




Us and two close friend (Ruth and Josh)
I love there costumes, that was her actual wedding dress


My mom, and my two sisters and me


Us in all out disco mode. Yes that mustache is real


Is wish I could add more pictures!


1 comment:

Lindqvist Family said...

That mustache is hilarious! Plus I love your shiny jumpsuit, I hope that you wear that when we come into town in a few weeks. We are coming in the weekend after Thanksgiving and we are excited to see you guys!